Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jumping on the Bandwagon




After some encouragement from friends and in order to provide some entertainment for grandparents (since they will be the main ones reading this), the McNallys have finally started a blog! Writing the first post is pretty daunting and designing it (thanks to Sister) makes my head spin but I think we are off to a great start! I don't know how often I will keep it updated but I will definitely be posting pics of Pax as he grows. Here is the latest picture of Pax. This was a picture we sent out for Valentines. I can't believe how chunky he is getting and I love how his little personality is coming out, as seen in the picture. He is truly a blessing and I love spending my days with him. God is sooooo good!



5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Welcome to the blogosphere. It's great to see Pax here. I'll keep on you about posting! Now you can be a follower on my blog too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout, and I have added this to the blogs that gets updated on my homepage, so I will read every post :) I CAN'T WAIT!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally...from an anxious grandma who can never see enough pictures and videos. What a precious child! I love the laughing video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too cute! But what do you expect...Can't wait to see you next weekend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete