Thursday, May 6, 2010

Where do I start?

Wow! Time has flown by and it has been hard to keep this updated. One of my issues with keeping it updated is downloading pictures. We apparently have been max-ing out our computer with pictures and videos and we have been running out of room to download more. Kevin purchased an external hard drive but we have yet to use it. Anyway, I will try to keep everything in order chronologically.

1. We kept Kevin's parents dog, Callie a few weeks ago. Pax loved her and I will have to upload a cute video of them later, but here is a picture of them getting ready for a walk. It was challenging trying to keep the dog in line with the stroller but she succeeded. Needless to say, she definitely got spoiled b/c we went on a lot of walks!


2. Playdates with Riley! We had another fun playdate with Riley. Pax and Riley are so cute together and it is fun to see how fast they are growing! Here are a few pics.




Pax seems to be getting a little fresh in this one :)

3. Derby Party and my birthday. This past weekend was a busy but fun weekend for us! We threw our annual Derby Party and celebrated my birthday. My wonderful Mother-in-law made me a yummy chocolate cake and we also enjoyed Kentucky Derby cuisine.







3. Paxton turned 6 months old! I can't believe he has hit the half way mark! He is sitting up on his own now and eating new solids. So far he has had sweet peas, zucchini, avocado, and sweet potato. It is so fun trying new foods because he always makes the funniest faces! To celebrate his 6 month birthday, he got to see the doctor :(. He ended up only getting two shots this time because he had a small allergic reaction last time, so I have to take him again in a couple of weeks to finish them off. He also weighed in at 17 lbs 15 oz, was 27-1/2" long, and was 46 cm in head size (97 percentile!). The doctor commented that he is almost taller than me :) Here is his cute monthly picture. Can't believe that he is sitting up!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! You look so pretty in your pearls :)
    I can't believe Paxton is already 6 months old! And sitting up!! Crazy how time flies. Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete