Monday, April 5, 2010

Chloe's Birthday Party

I have been a horrible blogger! We have been busy for the past few weeks and I have been sick off and on with allergies. I heard that the pollen has been the worst in Houston History and boy do I testify to that! Anyway, in March we went to Austin to celebrate Chloe's first birthday! It was a lot of fun and Sister did a wonderful job creating the perfect cupcake party and Chloe looked like a cupcake princess. Sadly, Pax had to miss some of it due to a nap in order to alleviate his crankiness :) Fun pics from the weekend are below!





Grandmother pic! My parents were also in town to visit my brother so we also took pics with my mom! Pax had so much fun being spoiled by BOTH of his Grandmas!


Pax enjoyed Chloe's bouncer :)

I wish we had pictures from the party but I have to get them from Sister since we had a photographer shoot the party so we could all enjoy it. Looking forward to posting them!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sister! It was a fun party. Chloe loved having Pax here. I'll send you pictures soon! I'm a bad blogger too!

    ReplyDelete