Monday, April 5, 2010

Paxton is 5 months old!


Paxton turned five months old today! As you can see by the picture, we also celebrated the Astros opening day (hopefully we will still be celebrating as the season progresses). The days seem to fly by and he is changing day by day. He learned to roll from back to tummy a week ago which has resulted in a few long nights because he would cry every time he found himself on his tummy. He is getting used to it though, and I find him in the weirdest sleeping positions in the mornings. I think he takes after Uncle Tyler! He is still eating cereal every night and I am currently gearing up to start making his baby food. I am just waiting for my new food processor to get here!

Paxton also got to see his sweet cousin Chloe this weekend for Easter. Both of them got spoiled rotten by lots of family. Uncle Bruce and Aunt Trisha came from Ohio and we had fun catching up with them. It also seemed that everyone came with gifts for Pax and Chloe. They got some cute outfits and handmade items. I can't wait for Pax to show them off! I wish I could post some pics from Easter but we forgot our camera!!! We will just have to bum off Gigi and Sister :)

1 comment: